Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Buying a Mattress From overstock.com

I bought a mattress from overstock.com a couple months ago. Initially I had ordered through the  mattress firm website, but I cancelled my order after finding a better price through overstock.

The tracking number provided by overstock listed homedirectusa as the carrier. I was horrified to see the terrible reviews for this company on Yelp. There seemed to be no way to track the delivery. After some searching, I found the tracking number worked on www.mxdgroup.com/track-delivery . Soon the shipping company followed up with an automated call and I was able to setup a day and delivery window.

On the day of the delivery, they were right on time (I believe I was the second one of the day). The mattress was well packaged and I have no qualms about purchasing a mattress again from overstock.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment